It has been difficult finding trades with volatility so low. I am not interested in forcing trades and both of my open trades are underwater. I am short bond straddles and gold puts. Just waiting it out. I will roll both positions to the next monthly expiry if they don’t go my way within the next couple of weeks. I might sell calls to neutralize the gold trade if things get much worse. I could invert the bond position, but will wait a little longer. This is a good reminder to keep trade size in check so it is possible to wait to be right. Volatility is cyclical so I am confident opportunity is around the corner.